Next Meeting: August 15th, 6-8pm at Traffic Jam and Snug.
At the July 18th Meeting we discussed:
- Allied Media Conference (see June 24th email from Jacob)
- Sharing Insight/Challenge Brainstorm: first-hand insight on facilitating experiences
- Facilitation Exercises
– Monthly meetings will be topic-based with rotating facilitators who will coordinate logistics and facilitate meetings (a suggested structure is below, but feel free to innovate)
– Rough structure of future meetings:
2. Opening: Quick Facilitation Tools/Strategies
4. Feedback on Real Meetings
– Trainings/Discussion will be determined by facilitators! This document includes a sign-up sheet for the next several months. A ‘Potential Topics’ tab lists some of facilitation topics and issue that we brainstormed on Monday; these can serve as ideas for future meeting topics. This list is not exhaustive or restricted–please feel free to add and brainstorm additional topics and mix-and-match when determining what topic you’re interested in.
We are going to continue meeting the third Monday of the month, so mark your calendars for 8/15! Please take a look at the document, see what interests you, or where you might have some information/experience to share and sign up for a meeting. Signing up and coordinating with another Guilder for a meeting is encouraged would be a great meeting facilitation exercise in and of itself! Contact is best through email and the list is available in the document.
We’ll see everyone on Monday, August 15th 6-8pm at Traffic Jam and Snug!